Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Joel Osteen says being straight 'Is not a choice' but being a cunt could be a sin

And I say this with all the heart I can muster, Joel Osteen could you stop being a cunt.  I write this with as much respect possible because I don't want anyone to get the impression that Joel Osteen is a bad man. You don't have to be a bad man to be a cunt really.

All it takes is for you to oppress a whole group of people by telling them they are going to hell, that's all. I mean why stop there. Why not tell the gay community that they have ruined the world by bring disease into civilized lands. That would be less cruel.

Just a few days ago Osteen was on the show "Starting Point". Now, I kind of disagree with the badgering of him to answer a question we pretty well already know the answer he is going to give. There was really no need to beat on him any further unless he is really into BDSM as some rumors in the past has said but that is for a whole other post.

When you get down to it, Osteen is not a bad guy at all. There is a part of me that truly believes he cares about the spiritual welfare of this flock and it makes it hard to call someone a cunt when all they really do is exude cunt like tendencies instead of being a full-fledged cunt in degrading the LGBTQ.

Maybe I am just taking out my frustrations for the whole the gay community out on Osteen because he seems to be such a nice guy, constantly in the public eye, and making the same disparaging statements that have been sending my gay family to the pit of despair for years.

Don't get me wrong I am not blaming him for all the problems the LGBTQ face but as a man of God you would think that Jesus's works of love would be more powerful and widely use than the fundamentalist word of the Bible. So, maybe I am venting a little.

Whatever the case, STOP BEING A CUNT JOEL OSTEEN and remember that everybody got to give the devil his due.

No comments:

Post a Comment